Last updated: March 16, 2018
CODE OF CONDUCT
Our social media channels are intended to be a safe platforms where our users can express themselves, ask questions, get the latest info on the Cannabis industry and stay up to date on CBX news. Members of the CBX community can expect us to respond to their inquiries, comments or concerns in a timely manner, and with the most relevant information. We are here to help!
In order to give our Cannabis community the best possible experience, we ask that everyone visiting our social media pages follow a few simple rules to help us make this a safe, constructive, educational place for everyone.
1. Keep it clean: refrain from posting indecent or otherwise inappropriate content.
2. Respect others: Libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, profane language, trolling, or abusive posts will not be tolerated. All opinions will be treated with respect, so long as they give the same respect. CBX has the right to remove anyone who does not comply with this rule.
3. No personal attacks: Extreme language or hurtful personal attacks are not ok. Our clients and community are our top priority and we will do what we reserve the right to remove anyone who is partaking in personally attacking a member of the CBX community from our page.
4. Stay on topic: Our social media pages aren't a place for spam, good luck/chain posts, promotional posts, or repeated postings of destructive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable statements. We are here to support and connect the community in a respectful manner.
5. Be original: We encourage you to share video content, links, photographs and text if you have rights to it; if you don’t own it or have permission, think twice before you post.
6. Mindfulness: Please respect others’ privacy or publicity rights — and we promise to do the same; we never give out your personal information.
7. Permission: Anybody posting should be above the age of majority in their State, Province or Territory of residence, unless the posting is by, or with the permission of, a parent or legal guardian.
8. Keep it true & legal: Misleading or deceptive posts just aren’t cool. Also, please don’t post activity in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
We reserve the right to remove any users, posts or communications that don't comply with this Code of Conduct. That being said, we won’t delete posts or communications just because they challenge or question us, as long as they’re constructively submitted and consistent with the guidelines above. We want to ensure the CBX community is one where all followers feel comfortable and empowered to express themselves.
Thank you for your interest & we look forward to hearing from you!